- URL: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/191787458/
- Or even better a Makey-Makey Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/223260/
- Use the SPACE key for the cat.
- Move the elephant with the RIGHT and LEFT “arrow” (i.e. the coin or belt buckle in this case).
What is Makey Makey?
Makey-Makey is basicly a keyboard. The bottom bar is ground, and the others are “keys”. You can use anything that’s conductive as a key. Even fruits, water or your partner.
Scratch Project Inspiration and Tutorials
- Makey Makey Quickstart Guide.
- Scratch Tips: https://scratch.mit.edu/tips.
- Scratch Tips: download as PDF.
Leave a Reply