Skip to content
- Create some posts. Just some text that comes to your mind.
- Add an image to the post.
- Why not share a video from YouTube.
Tip: just paste the share link into your post. Save and see …
- Create a page. Adorn with videos and images you fancy.
- Add your page to the menu.
- Go to the frontend. Try out your menu.
- Write a post where you explain the difference between a PAGE and a POST. The intended target group is a teenager who sees WordPress for the first time.
- How can you add a POST to your menu?
- Try out the themes.
- Find alternative themes online.
- Install them.
- Choose one that you fancy.
- Upload a screendump (or screendumps) of your work to fronter. That’s the mandatory assignment for today.